1. Don't cry over spilt milk.
2. It never rains but it pours.
3. Don't count your chickens until they're hatched.
4. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.
5. He who laughs last - laughs best.
6. He who hesitates is lost.
7. Look before you leap.
8. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
9. When the cat's away the mice will play.
10. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
11. Grass doesn't grow on a racetrack.
12. Strike while the iron is hot.
13. A penny saved is a penny earned.
14. Beggars shouldn't be choosers.
15. Like father like son.
1. That problem is over - move on.
2. Bad things sometimes can get worse.
3. Wait for success to celebrate.
4. It is success only if it works.
5. Don't gloat too soon.
6. Don't pass up opportunities.
7. Use some caution before making a move.
8. One sure thing is better than two maybes.
9. Some work only when the boss watches.
10. You won't grow old keeping busy.
11. A busy man's desk has no dust on it.
12. Seize the opportunity when it's available.
13. Not spending is the same as earning money.
14. Don't complain about free gifts.
15. Men emulate their fathers.